EDX Is Comparable To Direx Renova
Have you heard about Direx Renova? Cintrin is offering a similar treatment known as EDX. There are many advantages of offering this treatment in your office or clinic type setting. It is specifically used to treat patients who suffer with vascular related ED, and it restores a mans ability to become nationally erect. This means that it is getting to the root of the problem, rather than masking symptoms of erectile issues. EDX has helped thousands of patients who suffer with erectile issues, and it is the best alternative treatment on the market.
This Process Will:
- Stimulate endothelial Nitric Oxide Synthaze (Enos),
- Release Vascular Endothelial Growth Factors (VEGF),
- Produce Proliferating Cell Nuclear.
- Provides a clinical short-term response
Angiogenesis, neovascularization and vasodilatation improves erectile mechanism and hemodynamics. Low intensity ESWT is highly effective and has a success rate of up to 80%. For those patients that suffer with erectile dysfunction that is connected to a cardiovascular disease, there is a high success rate.
Low intensity Shockwave therapy has a number of benefits. It will highly depend on how the man reacts to treatment, as to the type of benefits he will see.
- Proven results
- The device is lightweight, compact and mobile
- Uses the most advance technologies to treat ED
- Lasting effects
- Encourages the body’s natural repair mechanism
- Painless treatment option
- No medication needed
- No side-effects
- Short treatment sessions
If you would like to know more about how you can offer this treatment in your office, fill out the form below.