If you are suffering from erectile dysfunction, then you may be taking medication. You will know that taking medication is not that ideal when you are suffering from this condition. After all, it can have a massive impact on your sex life. Many people turn to Direx Renova. Do you need medication with this? Well, that is what we are going to answer on this page!
Downsides of Medication
There are several negatives to using medication for dealing with erectile dysfunction. Here are some of the bigger ones:
- Medication does not deal with the root of the problem. Instead, medication is merely there to just mask the symptoms. This means that once you stop taking the medication, the symptoms are going to return. Not an ideal situation to be in!
- Medication is difficult to take. You need to take it shortly before sex. This is really going to take away some of the passion from it all.
- Medication may conflict with other medication that you are taking. In fact, in some cases, you may not even be able to take medication for erectile dysfunction as you are already taking something else.
- It is expensive. Once you start taking medication, if you want to keep your erectile dysfunction symptoms at bay, you are going to need to take it for life. Not an ideal situation to be in, right?
Why the Renova?
The main reason as to why you are going to want to go down the route of the Renova is the fact that you do not need to take medication. Let’s compare some of those downsides to the upsides of the Renova:
- It deals with the heart of the problem. This piece of equipment aims to eradicate erectile dysfunction. It does not aim to mask the symptoms. It is designed to get right in there and make sure that the condition never returns, even if your treatment ceases. This means that you are only going to need to pay once. You do not need a continual source of treatment.
- It is quick to get to work. You are not going to need to undergo the treatment just because you are about to have sex. After a couple of weeks undergoing the treatment, you will be able to get an erection whenever you want without any issues.
- It is safe. Medication, as we highlighted before, may have a conflict with other medications that you are taking. This is not the case with the Renova. There is nothing for it to conflict with. Your doctor may need to give you a quick physical before the treatment, but even that is going to be very rare.
Now that you know that you do not need medication with the Direx Renova, why not ask your doctor if you are going to be able to undergo this treatment? While it is new as a treatment, you will be surprised at just how many doctors out there are offering this as a treatment option!
Learn more now by clicking here.